C71 - 120-Day Warranty - Solid Core Maple Composite
Our "composite" bat is actually a Solid-Core Maple bat that is reinforced with a Carbon Fiber sleeve that extends from the knob to the label of the bat. You get all of the Performance of a Professional grade Maple Bat, but with unmatched durability. The reinforced handle offers, what we believe, to be the one of the best performing wood bats on the market and featuring one of the best warranties available. You won't find any rods, foam, or other materials in our Composite - just good ol' Rock Maple.
The bat can be purchased with the 120-day warranty for $200 - or, as requested by previous buyers, we also offer it with no warranty @ $160 (a $40 savings). It is 100% your choice.
The warranty is from the day of purchase. If the warranty is selected, you will receive a form with all necessary information to make a claim on the warranty. The warranty covers all breakage that occurs that will cause the bat to not be suitable for use. Cosmetic damage to the paint or chips in the cup from use (or end-capping a ball) that causes cosmetic damage that does not extend past the cup are not included.
Most warranty claims can be handled by sending pictures. If there is still a question, you will need to pay for any shipping charges to get the bat to us in Arizona for inspection. There also will be a $15 fee for shipping a replacement bat to anywhere in the Continental United States (shipping anywhere else you will be charged actual shipping costs).
- 31" C71 Maple Composite w/ Warranty
- 32" C71 Maple Composite w/ Warranty
- 33" C71 Maple Composite w/ Warranty
- 33.5" C71 Maple Composite w/ Warranty Sold Out
- 34" C71 Maple Composite w/ Warranty
- 31" C71 Maple Composite - NO WARRANTY
- 32" C71 Maple Composite - NO WARRANTY
- 33" C71 Maple Composite - NO WARRANTY
- 33.5" C71 Maple Composite - NO WARRANTY
- 34" C71 Maple Composite - NO WARRANTY